This section contains contemplative thoughts on relevant main areas I work on in the academic setting. Please kindly click the links below to read more.
- Bali Edukasi Presents Story Telling for Fun
- Invitation: Bali Scholarships Community Gathering
- Professional Development Series (Session 1): 21st Century Learning & Curriculum 2013
- Thoughts from #ISET2014
- Kawan, Jadilah Teladan, Jadilah Inspirasi
- Backchanneling di Pendidikan Abad 21
- Testing Scoop.It Newsletter
- On the 21st Century Language Learning Conference
- On ABC Splash: Digital Ideas for the Classroom Conference
- Sparkling Eyes, You Can Do It!: Motivating Bali Mandara Students to Dream and Achieve BIG
- How Students Learn through Curiosity and Discovery
- KILAT bertemu Dalang
- Berbagi Digital? Bagaimana dengan Jejaknya?
- Coping with Cultural Challenges in an Online Learning Framework
- Provoking Awareness, Preparing for a Better Future
- Can Indonesians Think?
- Ice Breakers for ESL/EFL on Edcanvas
- pendek.in: An Indonesian URL Shortener
- Tonguetide: The Language-Learning Social Network
- Ginger: A Spelling and Grammar Correction Tool
- Using QR Codes in Education
- Beware of Scams!: Power of Information Inquiry
- Overwhelmed? Problems of Multiple Information
- International Conference on English Across Culture (ICEAC)
- Modeling and Reflection Application Aided by Video Recording to Improve Students’ Competency in TEYL
- Pemerolehan Sintaksis di Komunitas Tulibisu Bengkala
- Podcards: Authoring E-Learning Resources in ELT
- Podcasting in ELT
- Phonological Acquisition of a CODA in Bengkala Deaf Community
- The Splash: E-Newspaper for Effective and Creative English Writing (Unpublished)
- KKL Sebagai Alternatif KKN (Unpublished)
- Pemanfaatan Blog (Jurnal Online) dalam Pembelajaran Menulis (Published by Puslitjaknov)
- Blogging in English Writing (Unpublished)
- The Use of Blog in English Writing (Unpublished)
Thank you for visiting and happy reading!
P.S. I also curate some of relevant posts in Scoop It! under a topic of “Web 2.0 and Thinking Skills.” Have a look and enjoy. Cheers!